Founder and Spiritual Head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has released new prophecies for 2016, Naij reports.
The highly respected clergy released 15 new fresh prophesies:
1. Buhari is very sincere about his war against corruption. But I see him shooting himself in the leg because he is going to take on some powerful people in this war and they are going to fight back big time. I see more people being exposed for corruption that will shock Nigeria.
2. Halliburton scandals will give Buhari problems. Buhari must not believe in America because they will create problems for his government.
3. APC logo may be changed. I foresee the party crashing due to serious in-fighting. Buhari will continue to deal with PDP. I foresee a coalition of APC top members ganging up against Buhari, including his friends.
4. Faleke’s case will be threatened because some powerful people will interfere; he should seek the face of God. I see pirate problems in our seaways. I see the federal government’s website being hacked.
5. God asked me to warn Edo Governor, Oshiomhole not to hand over power to a person outside his cabinet. If he does, I foresee him having serious troubles with that person in the future. There will be mass retrenchment at NNPC and banks.
6. Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano, must not dump his party, APGA, otherwise his political future will run into trouble and some big wigs in the state will gang up against him so as to lose his second term. He must not fight his predecessor.
7. There will be problems in the Senate and House of Reps. The Senate President will face challenges despite his efforts. Allegations against him will be politicized and at the end of the day, there will be call for his removal. The Speaker should pray to succeed; he will face setbacks. Money will cause problems in the green chamber.
8. Fayose should watch and pray over his life. Not all the governors will finish their terms. Prayers should also be offered to avert death of members of National and States Assemblies. Some State speakers will be removed. Yahya Bello’s efforts will not be appreciated as his government will be unstable. He should do a lot of reconciliation.
9. I see death of a popular Islamic scholar and a top pastor. I foresee bombing of mosques. I foresee crisis in religious sector. I see crisis in Anglican Church and Methodist churches. Churches have to go into prayers because I see serious crisis.
10. Alaafin of Oyo, Oba of Oshogbo, Deji of Akure, Olowo of Owo, Obokun of Ilesha Land, Soun of Ogbomosho, Olu of Onitsha, Oba Akinruntan should pray for good health and Gods protection. Emirs of Kano, Niger, Kano and Ilorin should be prayerful over their health.
11. Let us pray against Fulani and Hausa crisis in Nigeria. I see cattle rearers fighting. Benue should be watchful of crisis and economic trouble. We should also pray against flood in Kogi, Lagos, Benue, Plateau and Rivers state. I see South-West and South-East experiencing bomb scare.
12.We warned Sunday Oliseh to seek the face of God because we foresaw challenges ahead of him. Buhari’s ministers, Amaechi and Fashola should pray very well against future challenges. I foresee health challenges for Alex Duduyemi and I foresee business and health challenges for Oba Otudeko.
13. There will be inflation, famine and water crisis in Africa countries. Government will invest more on agric, but in our own country, the cost of food price will not be stable. Even flour, pepper, tomato, onions, all of these will not be stable. I see crisis in Bakassi.
14. I see the booming of Nigeria’s mining and mineral resources and we should be careful of irregularities. Let’s pray against water borne diseases.
15. I foresee changes in prison service and jail break. Biafra: Nigeria must not dialogue; it must also not underrate their agitation.